When will they debut Hard Skool?

When will they debut Hard Skool?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, Team RamRod said:

I realize it was practiced and on a set list, but I really hope it's not the next release.  My favourite are: State of Grace, Atlas, Hard Skool and laslty Perhaps.  The only thing that puts  Hard Skool ahead of Perhaps is the middle instrumental part, very reminiscent of old GNR to me.  But I would take any of them.  I freakin' love State of Grace lol. 

My favorite order of your list starting from my fav is Hardschool, Perhaps, State Of Grace (I would like it more with a polished vocal take and a guitar solo) and Atlas. 

I believe Axl could sing State Of Grace with his current state of vocals the best out of all of the above named songs. :)

If they're going to debut/release a new track on this tour it would make the most sense to do it tonight, at a homecoming show, and still with enough shows on the horizon where it could help boost ticket sales.  

Conversely, if they don't drop it today, I think it's a safe bet that Absurd may be the only "new" music in the foreseeable future.  Here's hoping!

• Like 2

I'm legitimately a little nervous.  Tonight more or less cements whether we are on the cusp of something truly incredible for rock n roll, or just more of the same.  As usual, despite my better judgement, I'm rooting for GNR.  

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

8 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't think tonight cements anything. They've released a song not too long ago. If they don't do it tonight, they can do it on a different show.

there could be factors like Axl's current vocal ability that may delay performing something like HS right now for example.

We'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Edited by sofine11

3 hours ago, Rovim said:

I don't think tonight cements anything. They've released a song not too long ago. If they don't do it tonight, they can do it on a different show.

there could be factors like Axl's current vocal ability that may delay performing something like HS right now for example.

Realistically his vocals aren't going to magically get better, so if that's what they're waiting on then we'll be waiting a long time. 

• Like 1

Over at HTGTH a couple posters are talking matter of factly that this is scheduled to debut in Las Vegas later this week.  If it was any other forum, I'd say it was just another dumb rumor.  Wonder if there's anything to it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Over at HTGTH a couple posters are talking matter of factly that this is scheduled to debut in Las Vegas later this week.  If it was any other forum, I'd say it was just another dumb rumor.  Wonder if there's anything to it. 

That makes some sense with the extra media buzz that they will be the first rock act to play at that specific stadium. Timing is also not too bad - three weeks or so since Absurd. Good bet for this tour leg.

24 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Which thread?

2 hours ago, sofine11 said:

Good to hear! I am also interested in if you could embellish a bit more

I haven't read the comments at HTGTH about Vegas, but I'd bet they don't know more than us.

However, it makes some sense. Axl loves Vegas - it's the only show he tweeted about when the rescheduled dates were announced. The shows there are always special to him.

Then there is Indianapolis (this show may also be special to him, since he hasn't played in Indiana since 2011), Atlantic City (two back to back small venue shows) and Chicago.