What Will The Next Single Be?

What will the next single be?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Atlas

Not sure why, but that’s my best guess too right now. 

In terms of what I’d “want” I’m going to just say The General since, mostly, I haven’t heard it yet. Also, it seems like an epic piece where Slash could lay down some great guitars.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Not sure why, but that’s my best guess too right now. 

In terms of what I’d “want” I’m going to just say The General since, mostly, I haven’t heard it yet. Also, it seems like an epic piece where Slash could lay down some great guitars.

I would love to hear The General (or whatever title it ends up being), but honestly, Axl probably wouldn't be able to pull it off going by the shitty phone leak we have of it. So i doubt it would ever be released as a proper single that he would represent like Absurd or HardSkool. Would be cool though.

If we're going by previous singles, i think Atlas or Perhaps are most likely. But still, there are many songs Axl has in the vault that could theoretically be next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I would love to hear The General (or whatever title it ends up being), but honestly, Axl probably wouldn't be able to pull it off going by the shitty phone leak we have of it. So i doubt it would ever be released as a proper single that he would represent like Absurd or HardSkool. Would be cool though.

If we're going by previous singles, i think Atlas or Perhaps are most likely. But still, there are many songs Axl has in the vault that could theoretically be next.

The band are not not going to release a song, because the vocals are too hard to pull off live. If it is the song Axl considers to be the best single choice, then it will be released. A goods songs legacy is not destroyed by its inability to be played live. GnR play You could be mine, better, TWAT, SCOM and sounchecked BiB. all sounds axl either cant, or shouldnt be able to pull off. but they still play them. People said they werent releasing hardskool coz axl couldnt sing it anymore. Ha! No song in history has not been released because the band thought they couldn't play it live. Unless it was shit to begin with. 

Probably Atlas, but hopefully something new.

I'd like to hear The General, but it will probably end up being like Atlas - so over-hyped that it will never live up to the 'great/epic' expectations. The bits that can be heard in the cellphone recording sound cool but obviously it's hard to form an opinion from just that.

If the next song or two really is 'more complex' then I hope they get their mixing issues sorted out.

Going Down with Axl on lead vox most likely does not exist, but that would be my holy grail if it did. Great fucking song and I hope Tommy gets it back to release as it’s far too good of a song to be sat in a vault - as is the vast majority of Chinese session material we’ve been fortunate to hear.

1 hour ago, JimiRose said:

The band are not not going to release a song, because the vocals are too hard to pull off live. If it is the song Axl considers to be the best single choice, then it will be released. A goods songs legacy is not destroyed by its inability to be played live. GnR play You could be mine, better, TWAT, SCOM and sounchecked BiB. all sounds axl either cant, or shouldnt be able to pull off. but they still play them. People said they werent releasing hardskool coz axl couldnt sing it anymore. Ha! No song in history has not been released because the band thought they couldn't play it live. Unless it was shit to begin with. 

Was the BIB soundcheck really bad?

7 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Either Perhaps or State of Grace. Voted for SoG.

In reality I have no clue. :lol:

I do think there has been a pretty consistent trend where whatever leaks ends up being prioritized for actual release. So I think those two are as valid a guess as Atlas or even Going Down. Again, my heart wants The General but I think one or two from that list is probably much more likely.

• Like 1