What Will The Next Single Be?

What will the next single be?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Nice Boy said:

I predume Atlas Shrugged is an Ayn Rand reference… Axl is not a fan of her is he? That’d be a disappointment..

Any clue in the lyrics?

From what I recall Axl mentioned in the chats the only similarities between the book and the song was the literal concept of not having shoulders wide enough, metaphorically in the case of the song.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I think you're right, unfortunatly. Both songs are really weak to my ears.

I really like Atlas but Perhaps sounds quite unfinished to me. Needs more vocals and I doubt he's recorded any new ones. 

It won’t be anything we haven’t heard, pobably because there isn’t much that we haven’t heard. My best guess would be Oh My God is the next single followed closely behind with Atlas. It makes sense that OMG gets released in it’s completed form as it has been on the alternate setlist during the previous tour. 

• Like 1

Definitely not OMG (why on earth would they do that? I do like the song, but it’s already been officially released once; also, it’s not that much more "complex" as compared to HS) and probably/hopefully not Atlas either. People are obsessed with the idea that it has to be something from the Village and sounding the most finished. But we know about other studios. E.g. when Axl said OMG had been revamped, that was somewhere else, and we have no recording of that, yet it exists. 
If it's an older song from Axl’s era, why not something like The General (whatever that’ll turn out to be). 

• Like 1

OMG would be beyond ridiculous, Atlas, Perhaps and State all suck and Ain't goin down would be just meh since we could listen to that since decades already.

I really hope it's something unheard of.

I wonder if Slash and Duff are even aware of the leaks and all that.

Just now, kanecrescente said:

Whats all the hype around state of grace? As soon as Axl starts screeching, it becomes impossible to understand what he's saying 

the vocals are not finished in the leaked version, the lyrics are incomplete as well it seems, but there is enough there to hear the potential of the vocals and the song in general imo. 

• Like 1