Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

My American order arrived today in the UK (CD only). It's quite poor that they've packed it straight into a jiffy bag with no cardboard protection, as a result the card sleeve is now creased in a few places. Disappointing.

Hopefully my UK order (Vinyl/CD/Cassette) is packaged more securely to avoid similar damage in transit.

Looking forward to ripping the CD tonight and listening to the live tracks! :axl: :slash: :duff:

• Like 2

On 2/8/2022 at 12:28 PM, GnR Chris said:

Why would my GNR package go from Detroit to Ohio to Indianapolis to Wisconsin before coming to Chicago.  How does this make sense to anyone?

I live in the far north Chicago burbs and mine did the same thing. It was finally delivered today. It sat in Indy for almost a week. 

On 2/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, jackparker123 said:

My American order arrived today in the UK (CD only). It's quite poor that they've packed it straight into a jiffy bag with no cardboard protection, as a result the card sleeve is now creased in a few places. Disappointing.

Hopefully my UK order (Vinyl/CD/Cassette) is packaged more securely to avoid similar damage in transit.

Looking forward to ripping the CD tonight and listening to the live tracks! :axl: :slash: :duff:

Sounds like they stiffed you mate if you ordered both as this is how mine arrived today, very happy with the packaging and even got black tissue packing paper in there as an added touch, not to mention no customs fees ordering from the US!

CB6-AB4-CE-0-A96-4772-B58-A-C76-F17-E077
6-EBEC2-F7-3-A19-46-C6-89-C9-10-B492-EC9

99-DF080-B-DD1-C-44-F0-99-C1-4-B91-E83-C
0812-DFE6-1-FED-4636-9-C7-A-BE01-B19-EC6

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Sounds like they stiffed you mate if you ordered both as this is how mine arrived today, very happy with the packaging and even got black tissue packing paper in there as an added touch, not to mention no customs fees ordering from the US!

CB6-AB4-CE-0-A96-4772-B58-A-C76-F17-E077
6-EBEC2-F7-3-A19-46-C6-89-C9-10-B492-EC9

99-DF080-B-DD1-C-44-F0-99-C1-4-B91-E83-C
0812-DFE6-1-FED-4636-9-C7-A-BE01-B19-EC6

Hopefully my UK bundle (Vinyl/CD/Cassette) arrives packed like that!

My creased CD copy can live in the car I guess.

• ABSUЯD 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'll finally be spinning my single tonight. Looking forward to it. 

Mine is now in Stockton. Maybe I’ll see it tomorrow, more than likely on Monday…

I’ve waited over 13 years for a new release from Guns so I guess a couple more days is fine :shrugs:

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 12:01 PM, allwaystired said:

No worries! Been keeping an eye on it as I didn't want to order from America myself either. 

Just opted for the CD myself. Weirdly I quite fancied the cassette too, but it's price tipped me into the 'ah, I can live without it' category. 

Stick with the CD lad

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 8:35 PM, allwaystired said:

Physical versions are on sale now from the UK store, for those in Europe that were waiting.......

I'd prefer to queue up at HMV on release day with thousands of others singing and chanting

'We want more, we want more'

'10 more songs, 10 more songs'

• Haha 1