09/08/22 - Rio De Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

alfierose

11 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Nice one. It seems he is genuinely grateful that 100,000's of  people still turn up to his shows around the world. It's good that he is. Happy for him that he is getting alot of pleasure and satisfaction out of performing live these days when in the past it was a more difficult proposition for him. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Do you honestly think that many people attending RIR in Brazil would be disappointed that there are not more changes in the setlist since 2016 or is this simply you complaining by proxy? :lol:

And just to get the facts straight: When looking at their show in Rio in 2016 (November 15), they played the following songs that are unlikely to be played tonight: Out Ta Get Me, Attitude, This I Love, Yesterdays and The Seeker, while the following songs might be played tonight and were not played in 2016: Slither, Reckless Life, I Wanna Be Your Dog, Absurd, Hard Skool and Wichita Lineman. That's 6-7 changes out of a setlist of 23-24 songs. Don't get me wrong, I will not argue that that's a whole lot, but it is definitely sufficient to make your statement very silly.

Glad you got the point, but sorry your crystal bowl isn't working these days.

If you spent as much time following the band as you do being smart ass on your keyboard, you could have known they will play Attitude.  You could have gotten 5/5 or 6/6, now you missed both the songs 'they will play' and 'they won't play', nobody is interested in your proxy predictions. Bye!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frankfurt93 said:

Glad you got the point, but sorry your crystal bowl isn't working these days.

If you spent as much time following the band as you do being smart ass on your keyboard, you could have known they will play Attitude.  You could have gotten 5/5 or 6/6, now you missed both the songs 'they will play' and 'they won't play', nobody is interested in your proxy predictions. Bye!

Not really, considering this was the first time this year they played 'Attitude'. In fact, you have to go back to 2020 to find the last time they played 'Attitude'. So that was a surprise. This band is totally unpredictable :lol:

"Bye"? Are you leaving? Oh no!

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Good sound, Axl sounds better than earlier this year (he's sparing the rasp, but it's there and the voice isn't shot), and we'll have a pro-shot, that's good. 

Btw, during which song was he kicking the barriers, can anyone tell me? Cheers. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheSlashrose said:

I just watched the show at Rock in Rio, and I can't complain, the sound mixing is perfect, the band sounds amazing. We must respect Axl Rose, in his 60 years of age he is the biggest legend of rock, Guns N' Roses put to fuck the city of Rio tonight, I must accept from today if the band does not release anything else I will be happy, we must contemplate these guys who are still alive and bring us rock n roll. Thank you Axl, Slash, Duff and the whole band, you've changed my life forever since I first heard it. 

Love you GNR 

Ozzy is in worse shape.  Sang at halftime at nfl opener last night.  Sounded great and is releasing album 2 soon.  Stop with the excuses

• Like 2