Does anyone care?

Just now, Towelie said:

And it'd be great if Lana Del Ray would suck my cock, but that ain't gonna happen either. 

Haha! 

Well, we'll find out at the end of July whether GNR are going to surprise us......you've got until your deathbed to find out of the Lana Del Rey may happen! 

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The tour starts in less than a month.. Does anyone even care? Did any tickets sell?  I haven't even been looking. I feel like this is the least anticipated Guns tour ever.  I have tickets for the second show and could care less. I have been holding onto them for two years and it is on a Tuesday night.  The band isn't doing anything to stir up any excitement. They are all 5 years older.. I expect Axl to look and sound like shit and use the show as a rehearsal.  Ridiculous hats and elf boots included. They will still have the same half assed lineup complete with a terrible drummer and a blue haired anime bobblehead.  

I could care less if this lineup ever released a song. No interest in anything that includes Fortus, Frank or the Bobblehead. Axl sounded like crap on CD never mind now and I have no interest in any music that sounds anything like CD.

For me the highlight of the "reunion" were the live shows. They have been a blast . I could watch Slash play those classics all day long but I couldn't be more indifferent about this show coming up. You would think it would be the total opposite since Covid stifled live shows for so long. 

Is anyone jacked up about the tour?

I hear ya. But, if Axl came out in great shape and sounded good many attitudes would change. Won't happen though.

• Like 1

Of course it will be interesting to see how they come out the first show. I'm interested in how Axl will sound and look and if they play new music.

If everything is the same as before or even worse, I'm out until something important changes.

I didn't even have check out prices tbh because I told myself to boycott this cash grab until they release new music. That's something I still care for.

But I'm sure you'll enjoy your time if your expectations aren't to high. It's still Slash playing the hell outta his guitar and even Axl has his moments on the AFD rockers.

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The tour starts in less than a month.. Does anyone even care? Did any tickets sell?  I haven't even been looking. I feel like this is the least anticipated Guns tour ever.  I have tickets for the second show and could care less. I have been holding onto them for two years and it is on a Tuesday night.  The band isn't doing anything to stir up any excitement. They are all 5 years older.. I expect Axl to look and sound like shit and use the show as a rehearsal.  Ridiculous hats and elf boots included. They will still have the same half assed lineup complete with a terrible drummer and a blue haired anime bobblehead.  

I could care less if this lineup ever released a song. No interest in anything that includes Fortus, Frank or the Bobblehead. Axl sounded like crap on CD never mind now and I have no interest in any music that sounds anything like CD.

For me the highlight of the "reunion" were the live shows. They have been a blast . I could watch Slash play those classics all day long but I couldn't be more indifferent about this show coming up. You would think it would be the total opposite since Covid stifled live shows for so long. 

Is anyone jacked up about the tour?

I got my tickets. Great seats too and YES I still care to see GNR! Greatest band ever and freaking awesome live!

Axl has now gotten the best musicians from the two GNR bands. 

And fans still go nuts when Axl hits the stage!

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Because I have two and no one sane will buy them for whatever crazy price I paid for them.  I have a friend that is going and I am still hoping for the best.  It could still be fucking awesome I don't know.. My excitement level is just currently at zero. 

What show are you attending?

42 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I got my tickets. Great seats too and YES I still care to see GNR! Greatest band ever and freaking awesome live!

Axl has now gotten the best musicians from the two GNR bands. 

And fans still go nuts when Axl hits the stage!

I purchased Dallas tickets. What section did you get?

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Of course it will be interesting to see how they come out the first show. I'm interested in how Axl will sound and look and if they play new music.

If everything is the same as before or even worse, I'm out until something important changes.

That's 100% where I'm at. 

If (and that's a BIG if) they play new music AND Axl sounds decent at the very least, I'll end up doing to the Detroit show. 

They probably won't and he probably won't, so I'll most likely not be going. Even if those things happen, the tickets are so cheap due to the terrible ticket sales that I'll be able to go for near free. 

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I think they'll play a new song and some rare Illusions material but that won't move tens of thousands of tickets.  Not sure what would. Even a full AFD reunion tour might not move the needle. 

What rare Illusion material could they play? Breakdown? Maybe?