the 2022 christmas thread

action

Merry F'N Christmas everyone :lol: 

I have something very special planned this Christmas day. I'm going to watch the final ever episode of ITV's adaptation of Agatha Christies Hercule Poirot :D I've been putting it off for years because it's the last ever episode of one of my favourite TV shows. I already know the outcome of the episode which is why I delayed watching it for so many years, but the host of a Poirot podcast that I listen too actually dropped down dead at age 36 earlier this year and they too had avoided watching the last ever episode for the same reason. It's kinda spurred me into action to finally watch it just incase I too drop dead unexpectedly ^_^

• Like 4

Merry X-mas everyone, especially @Ratam.
Let’s slow down, people. Let’s sit back and relax; light a candle, drink some wine, play some nice music and just calm. Let’s think about those we’ve lost on the way, but even more about those who are still around. Let’s think about love and let’s think about the life, universe, and all. About the meaning of all this, about mysteries on this planet and beyond. About what we live in and what our place is or seems to be. About peace, about starry nights, or about sex we’ve had outside; about the most awesome music we’ve heard. Not just Netflix and chill and presents and money and all the iphones... no. Let’s just slow down, light a candle, and drink some wine. 
Peace, everyone. 

Ok, off to Dying Light to chase some zombies. 

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 12/21/2022 at 1:22 PM, action said:

I want to issue my best wishes to the following people:

@Oldest Goat

@SoulMonster

@downzy

@janrichmond

@Dazey

@EvanG

@Whiskey Rose

@ZoSoRose

@dontdamnmeuyi2015

@Rovim

@Cosmo

@Gracii Guns

I've not always seen eye on eye with all of these, but everyone deserves a merry christmass after 2 horrible years

I agree it list, and add to: @alfierose

@Powerage5

Edited by Ratam
Forgot name
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Wasn't sure what section to post this in so move if needed. Merry Xmas from NZ. I hope everyone has a safe, fun day with family n friends. Thanks for being such a cool bunch of people to chat to about our shared love of this great band.

I've merged your thread with this one 

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

I wish a merry Christmas to everyone in this online ragtag community all of us have ended up in just by our shared love for a group of guys who decided it would be a good idea to form a band back in the 80's!

Some have been here for 20 years and some are new.  In a way mygnr has evolved beyond the point of being a mere band fansite, to me it has been something that has brought people together and I would very much like to keep it going for a long while!

Merry Christmas to you all and a good f'in night.

Edited by grouse
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I cannot tag everyone on the bird over the years, as there are so many

Merry Christmas to all

(gotta give a shout out to @RussTCBthough of course)

Merry Christmas to @RussTCB too!

34 minutes ago, grouse said:

I wish a merry Christmas to everyone in this online ragtag community all of us have ended up in just by our shared love for a group of guys who decided it would be a good idea to form a band back in the 80's!

Some have been here for 20 years and some are new.  In a way mygnr has evolved beyond the point of being a mere band fansite, to me it has been something that has brought people together and I would very much like to keep it going for a long while!

Merry Christmas to you all and a good f'in night.

Same to you!

• Thanks 1